Traveling soon? Go to Puerto Rico!

Why should you go to Puerto Rico? Well first of all, Puerto Rico is one of the safest places to visit as a tourist. It is safer than most US states. If you like to travel to help the islands in need, Peurto Rico should be top of your list. In 2017, Peurto Rico had two devestating hurricanes. Hurricane Maria in particular, was the strongest hurricane the island has seen in almost 90 years! Not to mention the beautiful beaches you would see along your way. If youlike scuba diving, you would love to see all of Peurto Rico's amazing coral reefs. Hiking in the thick Peurto Rico forests is another must while visiting the island. Most of the forests, are wildlife reserves. The avednture keeps getting better. The island also has two contemporary museums to walk through. Another plus that comes with traveling to the island is you can use your U.S. dollars! You also do not have to bring a passport while travleing. The beautiful hotels on the island are very affordable! Keep in mind, before traveling to Puerto Rico, there will be a language barrier. Spanish is the most common spoken language on the island. We are all going through rough times in the midst of a pandemic but don’t worry, before entering the island every person has to be tested for COVID-19. If you have the virus, they will not let you on their island. With all that being said, traveling to Puerto Rico is something you need to add to your bucket list!
References: Zayas, Jose. “Welcome to Puerto Rico”, 2020 https://www.lonelyplanet.com/puerto-rico

Comments

  1. The article is very good and provides convincing evidence as to why you should visit Puerto Rico. The article has good grammar and no spelling errors. The pictures should be integrated into the text and the text should be broken up into smaller chunks. Other than that it is a good blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The article is very good and provides convincing evidence as to why you should visit Puerto Rico. The article has good grammar and no spelling errors. The pictures should be integrated into the text and the text should be broken up into smaller chunks. Other than that it is a good blog post.
    - Dylan D'Amato

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to always take mutum (pills) so I did not pee on my pants because I got so weak in my hands and legs as a result of the symptoms of this ALS disease. I depended on Walker to move a step after minutes of struggles with every step and moves. I also couldn't pick up a glass of water or anything that has weight because my hands were also weakened and twitching. I always felt sad and depressed with this disease because the doctor told us there is no cure and despite all efforts we made to help me improve I never got any better, I took riluzole to help me slow deterioration,he had to recommend a depression pill for me to always take when I'm sad. I never imagined in my life that I could get any better and have this disease totally reversed with natural herbs. We got introduced to Doctor Okolo which has helped so many other people with this disease too but it got me skeptical at a point but still ordered his medicine. I was given instructions to use the medicine and within a few weeks on this medicine I could already feel back strength in my muscles, all twitching and vibrations in my body stopped completely and after a time I could walk without a Walker, all the symptoms completely started reversing gradually. I am completely strong now and I've only been on this herb for three weeks. I will recommend this herbal solution to you if you have or know anyone who struggles with this disease because it's very very effective. Contact DR Okolo on drokolosolutioncenter@gmail.com  HIV/AIDS HERPES CANCER DIABETES Alzheimer NPH MND ETC

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Highlights of the Dominican Republic

Get to know the Dominican Republic