About Me

Hi, I'm Abby. I'm almost 19, an Aquarius, and very family oriented. I have 2 bearded dragons named Sully and Randall. When I was young I knew I wanted to work in a hospital. I know, sounds cliche. I want to work in the medical field to help people. I'll know every time I go to work I'll be helping someone. I'm very passionate about everything I do. When I am given a task at work or an assignment at school I put a lot of effort into it. Growing up I never had things handed to me and I had a really rough childhood. My dad has never really been around, so my grandad was always that "father figure" for me. Last year he was diagnosed with stage cancer and it's been really tough on my family, especially my mom. Teri, my mom, is the best person I know. She is my best friend. Her heart is bigger than anyone's I have ever met. She raised me and my 2 younger siblings alone and I know we made it rough. I want to be able to work hard for the nice things I get and not have to worry about struggle. I feel the need to be able to live comfortably and help my mom with whatever she needs.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Highlights of the Dominican Republic

Get to know the Dominican Republic

Traveling soon? Go to Puerto Rico!